I can’t believe January is already over, good grief, but I’m ready for a new month! Time for another round of #WriteMotivation.
Here’s what I’ve got on my plate for February:
- Get at least one-third of the way through Catalyst revisions. – Wheee, revisions…
- Stretch goal: Halfway through.
- Get half of personal A-Z Challenge posts written. – I’ve got my theme picked out, and I think I have all the topics figured out too. Just lots of writing ahead…
- Get all of assigned Ferret A-Z posts written. – Ferret business meeting over the weekend was mostly devoted to figuring out our posts, and at least one of mine might turn into a fairly long essay. Wheee! My assigned letters are E, J, O, T, and Y, if you’re curious.
- Finish world map for Undoing. – Still gotta find the map. *shiftily glances around the office*
- Start organizing filing cabinet. – There’s a box on my office floor. I’m ignoring it. Because I don’t think everything is going to fit in the filing cabinet.
- Read at least one writing craft book, and one non-fantasy fiction book. – I honestly have about three writing craft books that I’m in the middle of. I need to pick one and finish it. And I’ve had ‘The Help’ checked out from the library for a month.
I’ve got a post up over at The Rabid Rainbow Ferret Society today! Go see what I have to say about first drafts.