So… the first week of February is gone. How?
So much happening this week. My brother’s birthday is on Thursday, Valentine’s Day is Friday, and somewhere in here we’ve got to get a chance to snake the drain in the garage… so the washing machine will drain down it, instead of onto the garage floor.
- Get at least one-third of the way through Catalyst revisions. – Yeah, haven’t even started this yet…
- Get half of personal A-Z Challenge posts written. – *snort* yeah right…
- Get all of assigned Ferret A-Z posts written. – Started! I’ve written E, and if I were to go in order J would be next, but honestly that one’s probably going to turn into a research paper, so I… need to start on whatever is after that one.
- Finish world map for Undoing. – Still gotta find the map. *shifty glances around the office*
- Start organizing filing cabinet. – Yeah, I didn’t really take into account that it’s hard to get anything done in the office with the chicken cage taking up most of the floor space. I’m hoping to move her back out with the flock later this week (when we finally have a few days above freezing), so this is going to have to wait for the latter half of the month.
- Read at least one writing craft book, and one non-fantasy fiction book. – I definitely go through phases of “read all the things” or “read none of the things”. Guess which one is happening right now? *groan*
LadyJaiFebruary 10, 2014 - 2:54 pm ·
there’s still time, Rebekah! You can do it! Just remember to breathe! <3
PS: I've finished Downton Abby!!!!! or…rather, I've caught up to everyone else. 😛
Rebekah LoperFebruary 10, 2014 - 4:04 pm ·
OH GOOD NOW I HAVE SOMEONE TO CHATTER WITH IT ABOUT. Look for a fb message coming your way soon. XD
Patricia Lynne (@plynne_writes)February 10, 2014 - 7:41 pm ·
Some weeks go great and others just suck. It’s past now, so look towards this week. =)
Rebekah LoperFebruary 10, 2014 - 9:25 pm ·
I am definitely looking ahead! There’s just… so much coming up, lol.
tessgranthamFebruary 10, 2014 - 9:55 pm ·
Way to go with getting started on #3! What’s that saying? The secret to getting ahead, is getting started. Or something. Good luck! 🙂
Rebekah LoperFebruary 11, 2014 - 10:40 am ·
lol, ‘or something’, indeed. Thanks!
heylookawriterfellowFebruary 11, 2014 - 10:28 am ·
Wow. Always so ding-dang ambitious!
What non-fantasy book do you have your eye on?
Rebekah LoperFebruary 11, 2014 - 10:39 am ·
I’ve had “The Help” checked out from the library for about a month now… so I figure I should actually attempt to read it. If I can’t get into it, I’ll probably grab a Dean Koontz book off my shelf, lol.
heylookawriterfellowFebruary 11, 2014 - 10:43 am ·
Not a non fiction gal?
Rebekah LoperFebruary 11, 2014 - 10:46 am ·
Not often. I feel like I already read a lot of non-fiction for reference (writing books, costume/fashion history, Bible study, etc.) even if I don’t read the entirety of a non-fiction book all the time, so when I sit down to just read, I prefer fiction.
TarkabarkaFebruary 11, 2014 - 11:02 am ·
You can do it! 😀 Good to know I am not the only one thinking in lists of multiple projects at once…
Hi from the A to Z theme reveal team! Can’t wait to see what your theme is going to be 😉 Cheers!
Rebekah LoperFebruary 12, 2014 - 1:05 pm ·
Hah, I just can’t focus on only one thing at a time. I’ve tried and I only accomplish NOTHING. This way, at least, I can get something done somewhere along the way.
And hi back! Can’t wait for reveal day :).
Rebecca EnzorFebruary 11, 2014 - 2:55 pm ·
I go through those same “read all/none of the things!” phases too. Right now I’m in a writing/WoW phase. Soon it’ll cycle back to a reading phase. Sometimes I get into an HGTV phase and do nothing but sit in front of the TV all night 😉 Instead of worrying about it I just keep going with the flow, knowing I’ll come back around again. And hey, you still have a few weeks to keep at those goals!
Rebekah LoperFebruary 12, 2014 - 1:06 pm ·
I just wish a few phases would come around more often and stick around longer, lol. Oh well…
heathercashmanFebruary 11, 2014 - 6:23 pm ·
Whether you’ve completed anything or not, you’re still trying. That’s worth a lot!
Rebekah LoperFebruary 12, 2014 - 1:08 pm ·
Thanks, Heather. 🙂
Anya Breton (@AnyaBreton)February 11, 2014 - 10:30 pm ·
Sounds like your goals are going about as well as mine :/
It’s been a rough one, hasn’t it?!
In any case, *shakes the pom-poms of productivity for you for next week*
Rebekah LoperFebruary 12, 2014 - 1:46 pm ·
I am so sick of having ‘rough ones’ it’s not even funny anymore, eesh. And yes, productivity needs to be on the agenda! May you have it in abundance as well! 🙂